It might be possible to overclock Huawei Nova 3i but you need to be careful while making any adjustments. In this post, we will discuss overclocking Nova 3i, specifications and more.
About Huawei Nova 3i
Huawei Nova 3i comes with a 6.3-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core 4x2.2GHz + 4x1.7GHz processor and 4GB of RAM. It packs with a 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 256GB by external storage card. It comes with a 16-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. Huawei Nova 3i is powered by a 3340mAh Battery. Furthermore, it has all connectivity options, sensors and is a dual-sim smartphone.
Read full review
What is overclocking?
Overclocking is the process of configuring hardware components of CPU or GPU for receiving some extra utility. Clocking is usually performed by increasing the operational frequency of the device. Overclocking is very harmful and it causes overheating and in the worst case, your device may destroy. Overclocking voids the warranty at it is against the manufacturer. Furthermore, the manufacturer gives the capability to stabilize the device after such tasks.
Benefits of overclocking -
Increase in gaming performance
How to overclock Huawei Nova 3i?
To overclock Huawei Nova 3i you will need a root your Huawei Nova 3i. We will be using SetCPU to overclock this device.
Read Also - 10 reasons why you should root your device?
To root your Huawei Nova 3i - check this guide
After rooting your phone you will unlock following functionalities -
- Customizing user interface
- Ability to overcome any issues
- control frequency or overclock
- remove bloatware
- Install custom ROM
- Full Access to the system directory
After successfully rooting your phone lets begin the process of overclocking this phone,
- Now Download AbyssNote Kernel
- Connect your phone with a USB connector
- Now copy the AbyssNote Kernel in the SD cards root directory
- Create a backup of your device
- Now switch off your phone and enter into recovery mode by pressing volume up and power button together till the page occurs.
- Reboot your device
- Download SetCPU to increase the clock speed your device.
- Increase to some extent and after successful benchmarking enjoy a new performance.
- In case your device starts overheating underclock with the help of SetCPU.