Forgot Google Pixel 3 Xl password or pattern lock?
In this guide, we will show the process to unlock the forgotten password or pattern of your Google Pixel 3 XL. We will perform a factory reset or hard reset on your Pixel 3 XL by using Recovery Mode.
What is Factory Reset or Hard Reset?
Factory Reset is also known as Hard Reset or Master Reset which is referred to the restoration of the device as if when it left the factory. Hard reset is performed to resolve certain fixes such as frozen screen and unlocking forgotten password. As a result, you will receive all new phone without any data.
About Google Pixel 3XL
Google Pixel 3 XL is a flagship device from Google. This device comes with a Snapdragon 845 Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) processor. The internal storage capacity of this phone comes with two 64 and 128GB variants and 4GB RAM. Google Pixel is known for its camera software and Pixel 3 XL is a perfect example. It has a 12MP f/1.8 primary camera with optical image stabilization. Pixel 3XL has an impressive battery of 3430mAh. It uses a fast charging USB and full can be charged in just 1.5hrs. Furthermore, the phone is a great device with a pretty look.
How to unlock Pixel 3 XL without password?
To unlock your Google Pixel 3XL forgotten password or without any password then apply the guide below,
- Step 1: First of all, switch off your phone and wait for a few seconds
- Step 2: Now press and hold Volume down and power button together until the system recovery page appears.
- Press the volume down button until you can view the recovery mode
- Now press the power button to restart into recovery mode
- After entering into the recovery mode you can see various options including reboot now, Wipe data/factory reset or more.
- Press volume up button and go to Wipe all data option and now press volume down button.
- Press volume down button to say yes
- Wait until the process of wiping data completes
- To factory reset press power down button on "Factory reset" option.
- Now use volume up button to reach "Reboot now".
- Enjoy a new phone