To install custom firmware on Dayun Zig Z1
Here is the step-by-step guide for upgrading firmware on your device,
- To Download the Custom firmware Click Here
- Login to the web interface and enter the update page.
- Check your current firmware version and update to the latest firmware downloaded from the link above. In case, you use the current firmware the update may fail.
- Now click the upload button to upload the firmware which you have downloaded. After a successful upload click to the upgrade button and ensure that the page is not refreshed. After upgrading the firmware the process of mining will begin automatically.
- Check for the new firmware version if not then search for a new firmware. To get to the stock version or previous version look for customer support where you can request the firmware.
- You are free to comment.
About Dayun Zig Z1
In case you are not aware of Dayun Zig Z1 produces a hash rate of 6.8 GH/s for mining Lyra2REv2 algorithm coins. The power usage for mining with this Miner is 1.2KW.
Most profitable Coin with this Miner - Galactrum (ORE)
How to set up Dayun Zig Z1 miner with Nicehash
How to overclock Dayun Zig Z1
A complete review of Dayun Zig z1