In this guide, we will explain How to take a screenshot on Oneplus 6T? and some more features of OnePLus 6T. So without wasting time let's dive into the tutorial.
About OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 6T is the latest flagship smartphone from OnePlus and is one of the best phones of 2018. This time OnePlus has come up with an all-new teardrop notch as not copying Mi Mix 3\'s route. The fingerprint scanner from the rear has been removed by successfully placing an in-display fingerprint scanner. With an unlock time of about 0.34 seconds, OnePlus 6T uses one of the fastest fingerprint scanners in the display. It is powered by an octa-core processor. It uses the Snapdragon 845 Chipset and has two models - 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM. it has ditched the 6 4 GB Storage with 128 and 256GB Storage. Furthermore, it offers a 16MP and 20MP f/1.7 sensors.
What is a Screenshot?
A screenshot is an act of capturing the screen which can include anything converted in an image file. In other words, it is a method of taking snapshots of your mobile, computers screen. For example, you are playing a shooting game on your phone and suddenly you have to take a screenshot on OnePlus 6T. Where these shots can be used,
- In Reviews: you can use these screenshots while showing any tutorial or process in a blog or in a video.
- For Support: you can use these screenshots for explaining any technical issue.
- In a social media post, you can share any action within your phone or any image with your friends.
- Furthermore, it is a kind of snippet which can be used anywhere.
How to take a screenshot on OnePlus 6T?
You don't need any special kind of instructions to take a screenshot on your OnePlus 6T. The screenshot is a functionality which is provided in all mobile operating systems. However, there are some common ways which are used to take a screenshot such as,
- Press and hold the Volume down and power button at the same time then quickly let it go.
- A screenshot capture sound must be seen and hear.
- The screen will show share edit and scrolling screenshot option and you will receive a notification in the notification bar. It can be a perfect way to share your moments in the phone which is fast and instant.
Taking a Scrolling Screenshot on the OnePlus 6T
Oneplus 6T also offers a scrolling screenshot option which basically means it will not stop taking screenshots until you stop it. Furthermore, at a given moment you can capture anything from webpage, text to emails.
- Now Press and hold the volume down button at the same time and let it go.
- Next, you will hear and see the captured screen.
- Tap on the rectangle icon on the bottom right side, it is a scrolling screenshot icon.
- After clicking the icon the phone will automatically start capturing screenshots continuously
- To stop click on the screen.
Taking Screenshots on OnePlus 6T by Screenshot gesture
Lastly, Oneplus also offers to take screenshots with the help of gestures which makes the whole process easier. To start taking screenshots with gestures you have to enable the option in the settings.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap into the gear-shaped button to enter into settings.
- Find the Gestures option
- Now turn on the three finger screenshot option
- To take a screenshot now swipe down with your three fingers to take a screenshot on your OnePlus 6T.
Now search for the screenshots folder in your file manager and collect all the helpful screenshots in your phone.
Related - How to overclock OnePlus 6T to improve gaming performance