In this answer, we will provide step-by-step instructions to take a screenshot on Huawei Matebook X. So without wasting time let us now discuss Huawei Matebook X Pro.
About Huawei Matebook X Pro
Huawei Matebook X Pro is one of the best-crafted laptops ever which is suitable for both personals and professionals. It is known for its sensible design and incredible looks. Besides looks and performance, it has a terrific battery life. Furthermore, it is the most luxurious, speediest and long-lasting laptop of the year 2018.
- Manufacturer: Huawei
- Display: 13.9-inch 3K LED with touch panel
- CPU:1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics (2GB RAM)
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3
- Storage Capacity: 512GB SSD
- Ports:1 Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, 1 x USB-C 3.1, 1 x USB 3.0 and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- Camera:720P HD Web camera with microphones
- Size:11.97 x 8.54 x 0.57 inches
More about this laptop - read review
What is a screenshot?
A screenshot is an act of capturing the actions on a phone or computer. Furthermore, it is a way to demonstrate something on your computer converted into an image file. Screenshots are very helpful to share some moments on your Matebook X or to use it professionally. Here are a few examples where screenshots can be used,
- For sharing on social media, it is a perfect way to share an image you found on the web or on any other platform downloading images are not allowed. A completed webpage can be captured and shared easily by taking a screenshot.
- Technical Support: Teaching someone by visual tutorials is a perfect way to support someone. A screenshot is a perfect way to showcase the problems and solutions.
- For Reviews, are you writing a blog or tutorial for any software or device, then taking screenshot may be the initial step.
Furthermore, to take a screenshot you don't need any technical knowledge or support. It is a kind of feature which is installed in every operating system. Ultimately, it will be a very easy task to take a screenshot on Huawei Matebook X.
How to take a Screenshot on Huawei Matebook X Pro?
To take a screenshot on your Huawei Matebook X pro learn some common techniques of taking a screenshot. Windows 10 is pre-installed in this laptop and here is the quick way to take screenshots on your Matebook X pro:
- Press Windows and PrntScrn button at the same time to take a quick screenshot.
- Furthermore, you can see the captured snapshots in Pictures>Screenshots folder the File Manager.