Here is How to Acer E5 575G Factory Reset?, follow this step-by-step process to Factory reset or master reset which will restore your device to its original state.
What is Factory Reset?
- The factory reset is also known as Master reset which is a way to restore the electronic device to it’s previous or original state.
- This is also an attempt to restore the settings to its original manufacturer’s one.
- This method effectively erases all the data from the device which is often used to fix an issue.
- Devices include smartphones and laptops.
- In this process, all the data of the device will be erased while data on the SD card as well as pre-installed applications will not be affected.
- Also, Other devices such as Television and GPS units can also be Factory reset.
Methods to Factory Reset Acer E5 575G
Your Laptop can be restored to its factory settings if any of these following ways are applicable:
- A recovery partition is installed on your computer. Also, This recovery partition is usually installed by your PC manufacturer and can be used to restore a computer.
- A set of recovery discs are available for your Laptop. Also, These discs come with your purchased Laptop and can be used to perform a restore.
- You have the original Windows installation disc or bootable Windows USB. Also, This is the original disc which is used to reinstall Windows.
Method 1: Restore your Acer E5 575G using “Alt + F10” Keys
Note: This Method applies only to Windows 10/8.1/8.
Common Method of Restoring Acer E5 575G is by repair disk if the disk is not available we will use this method.
- Start your Laptop or power off and then start it and press Alt + F10 on Startup when the Acer Logo appears
- Wait for a while, you will boot to the Choose an option screen.
- Now select the “Troubleshoot” option. and then click on “Reset this PC” to begin the process
- Finally, click on the “Restart” button to begin the process
- Wait till the process of resetting completes
Method 2: Reset by using Built-in Reset Option
- Once Factory resetting a computer was a very inefficient and inconvenient process but it was improved in Windows 8 and was included in Windows 10 with many improvements.
- To Reset your PC just Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery where you will see Reset this PC header; Now click the Get started button to begin the process.
- Now you have two options: Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Also, Confirm the operation by clicking the Reset button and wait until the process completes.
- Lastly, Make sure you have the plug-in to avoid losing power during the process of factory resetting your Acer E5 575G.
3. Method 3: By using the “Fresh Start” Option in Windows 10
- Windows 10 has included a new option to Factory reset the PC by using a Fresh Start option under Device Performance and health.
- You can get started with this option by going to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery page or by searching Fresh start after clicking the Windows button,
- Click the link text Learn how to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows under Fresh Start.
- Click Get Started to proceed.
Why Fresh Start can be better from the above options:
- Fresh Start option always keeps your personal files, with no option to remove them like above.
- Also, The Fresh Start option downloads the latest version of Windows 10 while the standard reset option uses the information from the recovery drive.
- This is provided by your PC manufacturer, or if you installed Windows on your own it must be stored in C:\Recovery folder.
4. Reinstall Windows by using Installation Media
If you are not interested in the ways provided above you can use the method of factory resetting using installation media to install the operating system. This method will wipe everything on your Acer E5 575G and will install a fresh copy of Windows. Learn How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB stick.
- How to install Linux Mint on Acer E5 575G from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Acer E5 575G + Dual Boot Windows
- How to install Ubuntu on Acer E5 575G + Dual Boot Windows
- Acer E5 575G Overheating issue fix and other problems also solved
- Common Problems with Acer E5 575G and their solutions
- How to install Windows 7 on Acer E5-575G from USB
- Acer E5-575G Boot From USB for Linux and Windows OS