Here is the complete Acer E5 575G overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Acer E5 575G then follow this post.
About Acer E5 575G
- Acer E5 575G is powered by the Intel Core i3 (6th Gen) processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM and the storage of 1TB.
- The graphics are powered by NVIDIA Geforce 940MX.
- It comes with a 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- In addition, the Laptop comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed and weights 3 Kg.
What is the overheating problem in Acer E5 575G?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Acer E5 575G.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Acer E5 575G?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
- If you need a quick fix to this issue then follow the instructions to solve this heating issue in your Laptop.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Acer E5 575G.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Acer E5 575G.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to fix the overheating issue in Acer E5 575G
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Acer E5 575G: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Acer E5 575G overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Acer E5 575G in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Acer E5 575G in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Acer E5 575G has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Acer E5 575G. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Acer E5 575G: Acer provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Acer E5 575G – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
- Purchase Cooling Pad: The laptop coolers are the ones that provide additional cooling. But make sure to purchase the correct cooler as the wrong cooler can make it worse.
Some Installation guides for Acer E5 575G –
- How to install Ubuntu on Acer E5 575G + Dual Boot Windows
- How to install Kali Linux on Acer E5 575G + Dual Boot Windows