If you want to locate, track, or find your Asus Live then follow some ways to recover your device given below. Losing your phone can be a catastrophe which is the reason why Google provides you some tools for finding and even erasing the phone remotely. Here’s how you can locate or track your Asus Live.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., known as ASUS, is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company was founded in 1989 in Taiwan. ASUS is one of the world’s largest computer hardware companies. Its products include desktops, PC peripherals, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and hybrid devices. The company has made Android phones powered by Intel and Qualcomm SoCs.
How To Track Your Asus Live?
There are two methods of tracking your Asus Live which we will be showing here
Method 1: Through Google Account
If you have your Asus Live linked to a Google account then you can track your location by accessing Find My Phone from this link: android.com/find Or search on Google “Find My Device“. You can also track your phone by using some other device by downloading this app “Find my device” from Google Play Store. If your Google account is logged in to your smartphone then you can use these options
- Play Sound: After clicking on this option the phone will ring for 5 minutes even if your phone is on silent mode
- Secure Device: This option will lock your device and sign out of your Google Account. You can also display a message and phone number on your device. Still, locate your device even if it’s locked.
- Erase Device: If you no other option other than erasing your device then choose this option. After choosing this option your device cannot be located, all data from your device will be erased.
Keep in mind that tracking the geolocation will only work if your device is connected to the internet or has GPS enabled.
Method 2: Through A Third-party app
There are many apps of which can really do the same function as Google’s Find my Device, but in case you do not have a Google account or do not want to use their services these are the best alternatives to Google Find My Device
How To Make Sure Find My Device is enabled on your Asus Live?
If you have not turned on Find My Device on your Asus Live then don’t worry, Google has probably already enabled by default as when you connected your phone to your Google Account. So if you want to check or verify if it is enabled then follow the steps below.
- Go To Settings > Tap “Google“
- On Google’s settings page, Tap “Security.”
- Now Tap “Find My Device“
- On This page check that the button is swiped to the right.
Still Not Recovered your Phone?
If you are still struggling to Find the device we recommend you file a report, for this method, you will need the purchase invoice of your phone. Once your complaint is filed, you can contact your telecommunications company and block the device by using the IMEI so that it can not be used by someone else. The device can be tracked by these authorities in any of the countries and will be listed in the Blacklist, the phone will be automatically blocked so that it can not be used.
Some Related Guides: