Here is the Asus ZenBook S UX391UA Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA then follow this post.
About Asus ZenBook S UX391UA
- Asus ZenBook S UX391UA comes with a 15.6 inch Full HD Display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
- It is powered by the Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ processor with 8 GB of RAM and 1TB of Storage.
- The graphics are powered by 4 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 graphics card.
- Finally, Windows 10 Home is pre-installed and the laptop weights 2.5kgs.
What is the Overheating problem in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the Overheating problem can be caused in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the Asus ZenBook S UX391UA heating problem?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to fix the overheating issue in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Asus ZenBook S UX391UA in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA3. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Asus ZenBook S UX391UA: Asus provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, fix any bad component on your Asus ZenBook S UX391UA. Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Any other issue with Asus ZenBook S UX391UA