Here is How To Change Language in your Huawei Y5 lite (2018)? or How To Go To Language settings in Huawei Y5 lite (2018)?
We may not be able to understand the default language then we need to have our native or desired language. If you like to switch your current language of your Huawei Y5 lite (2018) then stick with us and learn to get access to the language settings. Many times users are not able to reach the language settings of their phones so they are not able to select the preferred language. You can use the tutorial below to locate your desired language and use the one that you are comfortable with.
Huawei is a multinational technology company based in Shenzhen, China. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the World. Huawei replaces Apple as the second-largest smartphone manufacturer in the world After Samsung.
How To Change Language in Huawei Y5 lite (2018)?
- First Go To Settings > System & Updates
- Then select “Language & Input“
- Now Tap the “Language and region” option
- Click on Add Language, then you can select any Language and want
- After selecting your desired language it’ll be changed
- Good Job! Now you can use your phone in your native language
Hope you have successfully changed the language of your phone. If you are facing any issues while performing this tutorial, feel free to comment below. We’ll try our best to help you out. Subscribe or bookmark our blog to receive such helpful articles in the future.