There are some common problems with Dell XPS 13 9365 which can be solved by the common methods provided in this article. If you can provide a fix to problems then Join Infofuge Q&A Community and help others.
About Dell XPS 13 9365
- Dell XPS 13 9365 comes with a 13.3 in Full HD InfinityEdge touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 by 1020 pixels.
- It is powered by the Intel Core i7-7Y75 processor with 4M cache, Turbo Boost up to 3.60 GHz, with 8GB LPDDR3 1866 MHz RAM, and 256GB SSD storage.
- The graphics in Dell XPS 13 9365 are powered by 4GB NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU.
- Dell XPS 13 9365 has a battery life of 15 hours.
- Finally, Windows 10 Home 64-bit is pre-installed.
Keep patience your Problem will eventually come on the page.
Common Problems with Dell XPS 13 9365 and their Fix
1. Dell XPS 13 9365 Touch screen not working
If your Dell XPS 15 9560 is suffering from this problem then follow some efficient solutions,
- Restart: Half of the problems are solved by restarting the laptop and sometimes fix the touch screen not working problem.
- Re-enabling: To re-enable the touch screen you have to go to the device manager and click on Human Interface Devices. In the expanded menu click HID-compliant touch screen and select Disable option and confirm the pop-up message. Finally, re-enable it, it may fix the issue.
- Upgrading the Driver: The driver may need an update to go to the manufacturer’s site and find the latest specific driver. It can also be done automatically by using Driver Easy.
2. Slow Hard Drive in Dell XPS 13 9365
- You can face a slow hard drive problem with your Dell XPS 13 9365 which can also be caused by Windows 10.
- The problem can cause slow file transfers and more time to load a program.
- It is caused because of disorganized information which takes more time to put through data fragments on the drive.
- There is an in-built Windows tool called Disk Defragmenter for clearing this problem easily.
- To access this tool Click on the Windows button and search “Defragment and Optimize Drives”. Click on the result and start the process.
3. Battery Draining very fast in Dell XPS 13 9365
- Is the battery of your Dell XPS 13 9365 not surviving for a few minutes after charge? then the battery of your laptop needs to be replaced.
- Replacing batteries is a very simple job just pop out the battery from the back of your Laptop.
- The Discounted batteries for your Dell XPS 13 9365 are available at Batteries.com.
4. Dell XPS 13 9365 Slow performance
- If your Dell XPS 13 9365 is suffering from sluggish performance or hangups when you are using multiple applications.
- If your Laptop needs more boot time then auditing the programs such as Bootloader is very necessary.
- To fix this problem you have to disable programs that are not in use and download System Suite 7 Professional tool which is a startup manager and optimizer.
- Upgrading the RAM is also a solution to Sluggish performance in Dell XPS 13 9365 as your laptop might require more memory. Purchase a compatible RAM from Crucial or Kingston for better performance.
5. Hard Drive Failure
- Is the hard drive of your Laptop Crashing or the Loud clicking sounds are coming whenever it accesses data from the hard drive.
- The solution to this problem on your Dell XPS 13 9365 is using online backup sites and replacing the hard drives.
- Lastly, there are numerous tools available on the internet to fix the Hard Drive failure problem in your Dell XPS 13 9365.
6. Windows Shut down problems in Dell XPS 13 9365
- The common shutdown problems can arise in your Dell XPS 13 9365 which can be cured by applying general fixes.
- We will be helping you to diagnose the issue and troubleshoot the specific components of software causing the problem.
1. Common Fixes to Shut down problems
- Uninstall all third-party programs such as Antivirus if any. These third-party programs can lead to shutting down your computer. Also, you have a pre-installed antivirus program known as Windows Defender.
- Next, Running programs should be closed as these apps can interfere in the shutdown process. In case the programs are unable to close you can use task manager to close them forcefully.
- Finally, Update your Computer. To update your computer go to Start and search for” check for updates”. Click on the result.
- Open Start
- Search “Fix problems with your Computer”
- Now click on the search result
- If the fix has been found by Windows then click on Apply fix when prompted.
- Wait for some time till the fix gets applied.
- Also, you may need the reboot your computer for the changes to get into effect. It can also be done by pressing the power button and turn it off and on.
7. Dell XPS 13 9365 Stuck Pixels
- If your Dell XPS 13 9365 is suffering from Green, red dots or Black Dot on the screen then follow this fix.
- These stuck pixels can be very frustrating and remain black or green on the display without lighting up with other pixels.
- To fix this problem in your Laptop, Take a soft material and gently rub around the Black dot or stuck pixel in a circular motion. This trick can lighten up the dead pixel and once you the right location is found hold your finger there for a few minutes.
- Lastly, if your Laptop is under warranty period the company may take action for the dots appearing on the screen. In case, your Laptop is damaged they will replace it with a new one.
8. Dell XPS 13 9365 Wifi Problem or can’t connect to wifi
- There are two symptoms of your problem, No internet connection, and frequent timeouts while browsing.
- The solution to this problem is to make sure that the button for WiFi turned on in your Dell XPS 13 9365.
- Also, the WiFi which you are trying to connect is broadcasting its network name or SSID.
- Download utility tools such as Network Magic which will help you to troubleshoot your WiFi problem in Dell XPS 13 9365.
9. System Crash in Dell XPS 13 9365
- In such a case, your Dell XPS 13 9365 can refuse to boot up but don’t get panic you’ll get a fix to this problem.
- The problem may be caused due to a missing system file on the hard drive.
- However, to check this problem you have to remove the hard drive from the Laptop and place this drive into a USB enclosure. The USB enclosure can be found in online stores such as Amazon and BestBuy.
- All the instructions should be followed as per directions by the manufacturer.
- Now you can connect the USB enclosure to the working PC now you can check whether the drive is working or not. If the external drive is working then the computer will show it as an external hard drive where you can transfer all your data.
- Next, you have to check the disk for errors now open command prompt by going to Start/Programs/Accessories/Command Prompt. Get into X: or your external drive where you have to type “chkdsk /f”. The computer may ask to dismount the drive in this case you have to accept by pressing Y.
- It will automatically scan the whole drive and will fix all the errors associated with the drive. Lastly, an error report will be provided to you which can be used to encounter errors.
10. Black Screen in Dell XPS 13 9365
- If you are using Windows 10 then an unexpected black screen problem can occur in your Laptop.
- To fix the Black Screen issue in your Dell XPS 13 9365 follow some ways to fix this issue.
- First, You can try to wake up the display by using Windows key + Ctrl + Shift + B.
- Second, If any external device is connected your Laptop disconnects them as they could be the reason for the black screen in your device.
- Lastly, Troubleshooting to fix the black screen to do this you have to restart your PC and boot in the safe mode.
11. Dell XPS 13 9365 Screen Flickering Fix
- There is a solution to fix the screen flickering problem on your computer.
- The problem may be caused by two reasons: An incompatible application and Display driver.
- To know for sure that the problem is caused by drivers then we have to check whether the task manager is flickering or not.
- If the task manager is flickering you need to update the programs or display driver or all together.
- To open task manager Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC as a shortcut or search by pressing the Windows button.
- Update all the apps or contact manufacturer to check the specific incompatible apps.
12. Dell XPS 13 9365 Not Charging but plugged in
- If your Dell XPS 13 9365’s battery stopped charging then apply the fix provided below.
- The problem may arise after the Windows update but don’t worry the fix is very easy.
- Click on the start button and search for Device Manager.
- Now open Batteries option which should contain two items Microsoft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
- Uninstall all the drives and don’t worry it will be automatically installed on your laptop after you restart it.
- Simply turn off your Computer after uninstalling both the drivers and remove the battery if it is removable.
- Now put the battery back in and plug in your Laptop.
- Turn on your Laptop and you will see the battery charging on your Laptop.
13. Dell XPS 13 9365’s keyboard not working
The possible reason why your laptop’s keyboard stopped working can be because of the following reasons:
- Bad driver
- Dirt and Dust Accumulation
- Incorrect Connection
- Wrong region settings
Fix for the Keyboard problem in Dell XPS 13 9365
- Update the drivers or rollback the keyboard drivers
- Clean your Laptops keyboard if you can find any dust accumulated in your keyboard
- Replace the faulty keyboard if it is physically damaged or disconnected from the motherboard. It may be a manufacturing defect so have to inform the manufacturer by going to the service center.
- Lastly, you can consider using an external keyboard.
14. Dell XPS 13 9365 Touchpad not working
- Check that the installed operating system in your laptop is working fine as it may be possible that it is not responding to any commands.
- Some Laptops have Fn key + Function key to enable or disable the touchpad try pressing these keys to resolving the issue.
- Check for the mouse settings. Press Windows key and search for the control panel in control panel click Hardware and sound option. Under Devices and Printers, you have to click Mouse. locate your touchpad settings in the Mouse Properties window. Ensure that there is a check in the checkbox of Enable touchpad. Lastly, apply changes then click ok.
- Check for driver updates
- Lastly, if the hardware is damaged then you have to replace it.
15. Virus Infection in Dell XPS 13 9365
- Malware can immobilize your Dell XPS 13 9365 so it is very necessary to prevent your computer from these crippling attacks.
- Common effects of virus and spyware infected computers are slow downloads and an increase in pop-ups.
- You can download Free Antivirus software such as Avast and AVG. But we recommend subscription services such as Norton 360 which provide many facilities including stellar antivirus and spyware protection.
16. Dell XPS 13 9365 Fan noise problem Fix
- Some power settings can cause the fan to spin or work faster and if you are using your Laptop.
- The common cause of noisy fan problem is the dust accumulate in them and Many people are least bothered about cleaning them.
- The dust can cause obstruction of fan blades which leads to louder spinning and increasing noise.
- Many users are afraid of cleaning the fans and leave it to professionals
- All you need to do is, Turn your laptop off and plug it out of the electricity
- Turn to its back and Remove its battery
- Find the air vent on the outer edge
- Unscrew the panel and open it up and the fan underneath can now be seen
- Lastly, blow out the dust
Read some installation guides for Dell XPS 13 9365 –
- How to install Ubuntu on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB + Dual Boot
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB
- Install Windows 7 on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB
If your problem is not solved yet Don’t Worry our community will provide a Fix Just