Here is the complete Chuwi LapBook Pro overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Chuwi LapBook Pro then follow this post.
About Chuwi LapBook Pro
- Chuwi LapBook Pro comes with a 13.3 inches display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It is powered by Intel Celeron N3450 quad-core processor with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage + expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD.
- It has a camera of 0.3MP at front.
- Chuwi LapBook Pro is powered by a 9600mAh Battery.
- It has network options including 802.11 WIFI, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Finally, Windows 10 Home Edition (64 bits) is pre-installed.
What is the overheating problem in Chuwi LapBook Pro?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Chuwi LapBook Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why Overheating can be caused in Chuwi LapBook Pro?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Chuwi LapBook Pro.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Chuwi LapBook Pro.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the Chuwi LapBook Pro Overheating problem?
Follow these instructions below to Fix the overheating problem in your Chuwi LapBook Pro
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Chuwi LapBook Pro
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Chuwi LapBook Pro is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your Chuwi LapBook Pro in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated Chuwi LapBook Pro in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your Chuwi LapBook Pro has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Chuwi LapBook Pro. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in Chuwi LapBook Pro
There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as,
- Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you
- The performance of your Chuwi LapBook Pro will improve
- Also, Booting time will become short
Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. Chuwi provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Chuwi LapBook Pro. Contact Support
6. Use Low Power mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. Lastly, There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. Lastly, purchase a power efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating Chuwi LapBook Pro can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Read some installation guides for Chuwi LapBook Pro –s