Here is the Complete Huawei Y9 2019 Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Huawei Y9 2019
- Huawei Y9 2019 is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Kirin 710 processor and 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB of storage expandable via microSD card up to 400GB.
- It comes with a 6.50-inch display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels.
- For the rear, it has 13+2MP Dual camera and for the front, it sports a 16 + 2MP Dual camera.
- Lastly, Huawei Y9 2019 runs on Android v8.1 Oreo with 4,000mAh Non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Huawei Y9 2019
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Y9 2019 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Huawei Y9 2019. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your Huawei Y9.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Huawei Y9 2019 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Huawei Y9 2019 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Huawei Y9 2019: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Huawei Y9 2019: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Huawei Y9 2019: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Huawei Y9 2019 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.