Here is the complete iBall CompBook Netizen Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your iBall CompBook Netizen then follow this post.
About iBall CompBook Netizen
- iBall CompBook Netizen comes with a 14-inch FHD IPS multi-touch screen.
- It comes with a 4G sim slot is powered by an Intel N3350 dual-core processor with storage of 64GB expandable up to 128GB and 4GB of RAM.
- iBall CompBook Netizen has 5000mAH.
- Finally, Windows 10 OS is pre-installed.
Read More about iBall CompBook Netizen
What is the Overheating problem in iBall CompBook Netizen?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your iBall CompBook Netizen
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why Overheating can be caused in iBall CompBook Netizen?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the heating problem in iBall CompBook Netizen?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your iBall CompBook Netizen.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in iBall CompBook Netizen.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the iBall CompBook Netizen overheating problem
Follow these instructions below to Fix the overheating problem in your iBall CompBook Netizen,
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in iBall CompBook Netizen
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your iBall CompBook Netizen is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your iBall CompBook Netizen in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated iBall CompBook Netizen in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your iBall CompBook Netizen has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your iBall CompBook Netizen. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in iBall CompBook Netizen
Asus provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your iBall CompBook Netizen – Contact Support
6. Use Low Power mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. Lastly, There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. Lastly, purchase a power efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. Simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating iBall CompBook Netizen can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Read some installation guides for iBall CompBook Netizen –
- How to install Windows 7 on iBall CompBook Netizen from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on iBall CompBook Netizen from USB
- Install Ubuntu on iBall CompBook Netizen + Dual Boot Windows