Here is the complete Nokia 3.1 Plus Battery Draining problem fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Nokia 3.1 Plus can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Nokia 3.1 Plus is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- It comes with a 6.00-inch display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels
- The internal storage of Nokia 3.1 Plus is of 32GB of that can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD.
- For the rear camera it has 13+5MP and for the front, it sports an 8-megapixel camera.
- Lastly, Nokia 3.1 Plus runs on Android 8.1 and it has a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Nokia 3.1 Plus has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Nokia 3.1 Plus. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Nokia 3.1 Plus: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Nokia 3.1 Plus Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Nokia 3.1 Plus Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Nokia 3.1 Plus: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Nokia 3.1 Plus: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Nokia 3.1 Plus: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Nokia 3.1 Plus you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factor