Here is the Samsung Galaxy M20 Battery Draining issue fix. So here is the complete solution to the battery draining issue on your phone.
About Samsung Galaxy M20
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is powered by a 6GHz octa-core (2×1.8GHz + 6×1.6GHz) processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The internal storage of Samsung Galaxy M20 is 32GB of that can be expanded up to 512GB via microSD.
- It has a display of 6.30-inch with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
- For the main camera, it has 13MP + 5MP and 8MP Front Camera.
- Sensors include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- Lastly, Samsung Galaxy M20 runs on Android 8.1 and it has a 5000mAh non-removable Battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Samsung Galaxy M20
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Samsung Galaxy M20 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your Samsung Galaxy M20. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code that might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from a battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy M20 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy M20 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Samsung Galaxy M20: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Samsung Galaxy M20: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy M20: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset your Samsung Galaxy M20 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
- Download the Best Launcher for Samsung Galaxy M20