Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Vivo Y91i. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
What is the overheating problem in Vivo Y91i
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Vivo Y91i.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
About Vivo Y91i
- Vivo Y91i comes with a 6.22-inch display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- As far as cameras are concerned, Vivo Y91i comes with 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP for the front.
- Vivo Y91i is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage.
- Lastly, it has a 4,030mAh battery.
Common reasons for heating of Vivo Y91i
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Vivo Y91i are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Vivo Y91i
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Vivo Y91i has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Vivo Y91i
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Vivo Y91i
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Vivo Y91i
Apps installed on your Vivo Y91 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in in Vivo Y91i
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Vivo Y91,
How to Fix Heating issue in Vivo Y91?
You can fix the heating issue in Vivo Y91 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Vivo Y91: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Vivo Y91 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Vivo Y91.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Vivo Y91 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Complete Vivo Y91i Overheating Problem Fix
- How to connect Vivo Y17 to TV to watch videos and play games
- Complete Vivo S1 Pro Battery Draining issue Fix