Here is the ZTE Blade A7 Overheating problem FIx. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About ZTE Blade A7
- ZTE Blade A7 has a 5.45-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels
- The phone is powered by an octa-core Spreadtrum SC9863A processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
- It packs a 3-megapixel camera and 8-megapixel camera on the front.
- Lastly, it has a 2600mAH non-removable battery.
What is the heating problem in ZTE Blade A7
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your ZTE Blade A7.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for the heating issue in ZTE Blade A7
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in ZTE Blade A7 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for the Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, ZTE Blade A7 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your ZTE Blade A7 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your ZTE Blade A7.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
The developers might be interested in your data so your ZTE Blade A7 may contain malware which may be causing excessive heat in your phone.
9. Plastic Case
Case or covers made with a high amount of plastic keeps heats in and cold out. When your phone needs a high amount of efficiency such as while playing games it needs to radiate heat away. Since your cover prevents heat to come out of the ZTE Blade A7 it might overheat.
Instructions to Fix overheating problem in ZTE Blade A7
You can fix the heating issue in ZTE Blade A7 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your ZTE Blade A7: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of ZTE Blade A7 and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in ZTE Blade A7.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your ZTE Blade A7 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from the Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your ZTE Blade A7. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
- How to connect ZTE Blade A7 with TV to watch movies?
- ZTE Blade A7 Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
- How to take a screenshot on ZTE Nubia X?