Here is How to connect the Samsung Galaxy S21 with a TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21 comes with a 6.20-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels
- It is powered by Samsung Exynos 2100 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB of the storage
- It packs a 12MP + 12MP + 64MP triple camera at the rear and a 10MP camera at the front
- Lastly, it is powered by a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle that enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and the second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Samsung Galaxy S21 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S21 with TV
1. Connecting Samsung Galaxy S21 with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging it into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy S21 with your Television.
2. Connecting Samsung Galaxy S21 with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Samsung Galaxy S21, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect the Samsung Galaxy S21 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.