Here is the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download BIOS update from this page and install in your laptop.
About Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 comes with a horrible display of 15.6-inch with a 1080p screen.
- It is powered by a 2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-7300U CPU with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The graphics card is powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU.
- Furthermore, Gaming with Dell Inspiron 15 7000 is not good with annoying display and keyboard.
Read Full Review
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- BIOS update can fix the overheating problem with Dell Inspiron 15 7000.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
Download Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS Update
Download Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS Update from Here
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS Key to enter into BIOS
To enter into BIOS Press F2 Key during boot when the DELL logo appears and if your PC starts and F2 doesn’t work you can use Fn + F1 keys.
Read also –
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Fan Noise and Fan Running constantly Fix
- How to install Windows 7 on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- Common problems with Dell Inspiron 15 7000 and their fix