You may have encountered Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Screen Flickering problem or the screen of your laptop is blinking very often. It is very common and many people have encountered this problem in their laptops.
About Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 comes with a horrible display of 15.6-inch with a 1080p screen.
- It is powered by a 2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-7300U CPU with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The graphics card is powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU.
- Furthermore, Gaming with Dell Inspiron 15 7000 is not good with annoying display and keyboard.
Read Full Review
Why your Laptop’s Screen is blinking?
The Screen Flickering issue may arise because of either some hardware or software issues. The common cause of this problem is because you are using outdated drivers or BIOS.
To Fix this screen flickering issue in your laptop you can use these quick methods:
- Updating Drivers
- Updating BIOS
- Checking Hardware issues
Instructions to Fix Dell Inspiron 14 3467 Screen Flickering Problem
1. Update All Drivers
The screen of your laptop may flicker or blink very frequently if you are using wrong or outdated drivers on your Laptop. So, you need to download and replace all the drivers. Make sure that each driver is compatible with your Windows version.
Steps to Update or Replace a Driver
- Press the Windows logo button and search for “Device Manager”
- Click on the search result and take a look at all the drivers
- Now search and Download all the Drivers from Dell Support.
- To Update, a Driver click on any Device option such as “Batteries”
- Now Click on Microsoft AC Adapter option
- Under the “Driver” tab click on the “Update Driver” option where you can select the driver which you want to install.
- If the problem is not solved by updating the drivers of your Laptop then it may be solved by updating the BIOS.
2. Updating the BIOS
Many problems can be solved by just updating the BIOS. BIOS or Basic Input-Output system is responsible for the communication between the software and hardware of your Dell Inspiron 14 3467. If the screen of your laptop is blinking then updating the BIOS may help to resolve your problem.
Instructions to Update the BIOS on Dell Inspiron 15 7000:
- Go to the Dell support website.
- Now search for “Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS update“
- Click on the product and select Drivers and Software on the tab
- Now select BIOS/UEFI and expand this category and then click on the eye-shape button next to the BIOS update.
- Click on the Download button to download the .exe file
- Finally, open the .exe file which you have downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest BIOS update on your Laptop.
- Restart your laptop to see the changes
- If the problem is not solved yet then follow the next method.
3. Troubleshoot Hardware issues
If you are not able to fix the screen flickering issue with the methods provided above then follow this method. The hardware is responsible for this issue and this may be a result of a defective cable connection or any other issue.
To troubleshoot your Dell Inspiron Laptop follow these steps below:
- Check that cables in your laptop are properly connected to your screen. If the cables are not connected properly then try to reconnect all the cables.
You may not have the time and skills to check all the issues while your laptop needs to get repaired immediately. You should contact Dell and get help from them or get your laptop replaced.
- How to Factory Reset Dell Inspiron 15 7000 to clean everything
- How to install Linux Mint on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 + Dual Boot
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 BIOS Update + BIOS Key
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Fan Noise and Fan Running constantly Fix
- How to install Windows 7 on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- Common problems with Dell Inspiron 15 7000 and their fix
- How to install Ubuntu on Dell Inspiron 15 7000 + Dual Boot Windows