Here is the complete Dell Inspiron 3567 overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Dell Inspiron 3567 then follow this post.
About Dell Inspiron 3567
- Dell Inspiron 3567 is powered by 6th Gen Intel Core i3-6006U processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM and the storage of 1TB.
- The graphics are powered by Intel HD 520 graphics.
- It comes with a 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels.
- In addition, the Laptop comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed and weights 3 Kg.
What is the overheating problem in Dell Inspiron 3567?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Dell Inspiron 3567.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Dell Inspiron 3567?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
- If you need a quick fix to this issue then follow the instructions to solve this heating issue in your Laptop.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Dell Inspiron 3567.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Dell Inspiron 3567.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the overheating issue in Dell Inspiron 3567
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Dell Inspiron 3567: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Dell Inspiron 3567 overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Dell Inspiron 3567 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Dell Inspiron 3567 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Dell Inspiron 3567 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Dell Inspiron 3567. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Dell Inspiron 3567: Dell provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Dell Inspiron 3567 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
- Purchase Cooling Pad: The laptop coolers are the ones which provide additional cooling. But make sure to purchase correct cooler as the wrong cooler can make it worse.