Here is the Dell XPS 15 9560 BIOS Key to enter into BIOS. There are some uses of BIOS which are discussed on this page.
About Dell XPS 15 9560
- Dell XPS 15 9560 comes with a 15.6 inches UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge touch display with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
- It is powered by Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core processor with 16GB RAM and 1TB PCIe SSD.
- The graphics in Dell XPS 15 9560 are powered by 4GB NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU.
- Dell XPS 15 9560 has a battery capacity of 97 WHr.
- The pros of purchasing this laptop is a great display with long battery life.
- Finally, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is pre-installed.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Dell XPS 15 9560 Pro BIOS Key
The BIOS Key For Dell XPS 15 9560 is F2. To Enter into BIOS enter F2 Key repeatedly after starting up your Laptop and release the button as soon as BIOS display.
Read also –
- Dell XPS 15 9560 Fan Noise or Running constantly problem fix
- Dell XPS 15 9560 Overheating issue fix and other problems solved
Read some installation guides for Dell XPS 15 9560: