Here is the complete Dell XPS 15 9560 overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Dell XPS 15 9560 then follow this post.
About Dell XPS 15 9560
- Dell XPS 15 9560 comes with a 15.6 inches UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge touch display with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels.
- It is powered by Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core processor with 16GB RAM and 1TB PCIe SSD.
- The graphics in Dell XPS 15 9560 are powered by 4GB NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU.
- Dell XPS 15 9560 has a battery capacity of 97 WHr.
- The pros of purchasing this laptop is a great display with a long battery life.
- Finally, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is pre-installed.
What is the overheating problem in Dell XPS 15 9560?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your LeDell XPS 15 9560.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why Overheating can be caused in Dell XPS 15 9560?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Dell XPS 15 9560.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Dell XPS 15 9560.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the overheating issue in Dell XPS 15 9560
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Dell XPS 15 9560: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Dell XPS 15 9560 is heating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Dell XPS 15 9560 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Dell XPS 15 9560 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Dell XPS 15 9560 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Dell XPS 15 9560. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Dell XPS 15 9560: Dell provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Dell XPS 15 9560 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Read some installation guides for Dell XPS 15 9560 –