Here is the Dell XPS 15 9570 BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
About Dell XPS 15 9570
- Dell XPS 15 9570 is powered by 8th-gen Intel Core i7-8750H CPU with 16GB DDR4 RAM and storage of 256GB.
- It has a 15.6-inch IPS non-touch screen with anti-reflective coating with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- The graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Max-Q GPU.
- Lastly, Battery is of 97 Watt-hour.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- BIOS update can fix the overheating problem with Dell XPS 15 9570.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
Download Dell XPS 15 9570 BIOS update
Download the Latest Dell XPS 15 9570 BIOS update from the link above
Dell XPS 15 9570 BIOS Key
- The BIOS Key for Dell XPS 15 9570 is F2
- To enter into BIOS reboot your laptop and as soon as Dell Logo appears to start pressing the F2 key when it prompts.
Read also –
- How to install Ubuntu on Dell XPS 15 9570 + Dual Boot Windows
- Complete Dell XPS 15 9570 Fan Noise Problem Fix
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell XPS 15 9570
- How to install Windows 7 on Dell XPS 15 9570 from USB
Not got the desired answer?, [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask” size=”5″]Ask a Question[/su_button]