Here is the Best Vivo S10 Pro Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
Vivo S10 Pro Specifications
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 1100 MT6891Z|
|Display||6.44 inches (16.36 cms)|
|Front Camera||Dual (44 MP, f/2.0, Wide Angle (105 field-of-view) Camera + 8 MP, f/2.28, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle (105 field-of-view) Camera)|
|Rear Camera||Triple (108 MP, f/1.88, Wide Angle Camera + 8 MP, f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera(16 mm focal length, 4.0″ sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size) + 2 MP, f/2.4 Camera)|
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Vivo S10 Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Vivo S10 Pro
- Truecaller is the best-paid Vivo S10 Pro Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Vivo S10 Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for the Vivo S10 Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.