If want to know How to Enable Developer Options in Meizu M3 Max? Find Hidden Settings or Functions in Meizu M3 Max By using this tutorial you can unlock Developer Settings. How To Unlock OEM in Meizu M3 Max? How To Enable USB Debugging Mode in Meizu M3 Max? Read below How to enable developer options and use secret options of Android.
What are Developer Options in Android and What are its uses?
The secret menu hidden in the Android Settings is called “Developer Options”. This mode is not enabled by default as it is hidden for advanced users, as the name implies it gives access to some additional tools in your phone. There are some interesting and useful things you can do with these developer options.
- Speed up your device by turning off the animations on your phone. Also, Animations take a large part while using apps by not using them will result in improving performance and speed.
- You need detailed stats of memory consumption on your phone you got it by enabling developer options in your device. The bar graph will show the percentage of RAM in use as well the amount of memory used by every application.
- Speed Up High-End Games & Apps by enabling the “Force 4x MSAA” (multisample anti-aliasing) setting in the Developer Options. After enabling this option the images and graphics rendering in OpenGL ES 2.0 games and certain other apps will improve.
- To Enable USB debugging you have to enable the Developer Options in your phone. However, this option allows your device to communicate with the Android SDK (Software Development Kit) via a USB cable.
- You can also fake your location by using the “Mock location app” setting in the Developer options with a GPS spoofing app.
- Keep your device’s screen awake while charging with the “Stay awake” option in the Developer Settings.
- If you are curious about the scenes going behind on your Android device use the “Show CPU usage” setting in the Developer options.
How To Unlock Developer Settings in Meizu M3 Max?
- First press Power Key to turn on your Meizu M3 Max
- Now Go to Settings and then About Phone
- Tap on Build Number a few times
- Go back to Settings and tap System & updates
- Developer options should now be added to your settings now. Swipe the list of options to find it.
- Finally, Go to Developer options and find some new settings which were hidden earlier.
Also Read, Some more useful tutorials for your Meizu M3 Max: