Here is How To Factory Reset HTC phones? follow the set of instructions provided on this page to erase all data from your phone.
Honor is a mobile, tablet, and wearables brand of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei. Established in 2013, the largely-online brand contributes a significant proportion of Huawei’s total sales in its categories.
How To Factory Reset HTC Phones?
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your HTC phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.