Here is How To Factory Reset HTC phones? follow the set of instructions provided on this page to erase all data from your phone.
Founded in 1997 as a laptop manufacturer, Taiwan-based HTC soon began making smartphones based on Windows Mobile and Brew. It released the first commercial Android smartphone, the HTC Dream, in 2008, and is today a manufacturer of both Android and Windows-based smartphones. HTC re-entered the tablet market with the Google Nexus 9 in 2014.
How To Factory Reset HTC Phones?
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your HTC phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.