Here is How To Factory Reset A Samsung Device? Factory Reset will remove all personal data, customized settings, and installed apps from your phone.
This process will restore defaults and you’ll get a fresh device as if shipped from the manufacturer, As a result, you will able to use the whole storage of the device with a faster and smoother experience.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Phone?
- First, go to Settings and General management
- Now Choose Reset and Factory Data Reset
- From the Reset Menu tap on the Reset option
- Finally, Select Delete All option to launch the resetting operation
- Great! you have successfully removed the password from your phone.