Here is How To Factory Oppo phones? follow the set of instructions provided on this page to erase all data from your phone.
OPPO Electronics Corp. is an electronics manufacturer based in Guangdong, China. Known for its smartphones, the company also makes MP3 players, portable media players, LCD-TVs, and DVD/Blu-ray players. It was founded in 2004. The company is also a smartphone maker. It has launched a whole range of Android-powered smartphones.
How To Factory Reset Oppo Pixel Phones?
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your Oppo phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.
Read also: How To Take A Screenshot on Oppo R11s?