So you forgot your Google Pixel 4 password or pattern lock? We have provided some methods to unlock your Google Pixel 4 without hard reset or losing any data.
It can be very frustrating when you are not able to unlock your own device after accidentally forgetting your PIN, password, or pattern lock.
However, we have listed some methods which can help you to unlock your Google Pixel 4 without losing any of your important data if you remember your Google account security questions answers.
Google is an American company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The company owns the Android operating system, which is the world’s most popular smartphone OS.
Unlock Google Pixel 4 Password with Google Security
- After inserting some wrong attempts, you will get the options, “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password”.
- Tap on the option, and then select the “Answer Questions” option.
- Some Google security questions will be presented on your screen, which you have added to your account previously. Answer these questions to recover your account.
- If you answer these security questions correctly, your Google Pixel 4 will get unlocked.
- After unlocking your phone, you can create a new PIN, Password, or Pattern Lock for your Google Pixel 4.
Unlocking Password Using Gmail Account
To unlock using your Gmail account, follow the steps provided below:
- Try putting some passwords, after multiple wrong attempts, options such as “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” will be shown on your screen.
- Log in with your Google (Gmail) account by entering its details such as username/password.
- Once you are logged in successfully, your smartphone will be unlocked.
Unlock Google Pixel 4 Using Google Find my Device
The screen lock of your Google Pixel 4 can be unlocked, but it will erase all the data from your phone.
- Firstly, Open the Google Find My Device app and sign in with your Google account.
- After successfully logging into the app, select the “Erase device” option followed by “Erase all data”.
- Click on the “Erase” button, and shortly all the data from your phone will be erased.
Unlock your Google Pixel 4 by Performing a Hard Reset
If none of the methods provided above are working for you, a hard reset is the last option left to remove the password from your device. To perform a hard reset, follow some steps provided below,
- Turn Off your Google Pixel 4.
- Now Press the “Power + Volume Up button” to turn your phone ON, apply these combinations for a few seconds until you see the Google Pixel 4 logo on the screen.
- Release all your buttons
- Select the “Yes” option to the factory data reset message.
- Now a menu will appear, you can use volume up and volume down keys until you reach the “Recovery Mode” option and press the power button to access it.
- You can also wipe some cache from your device for better performance, use the volume up and volume down keys to select the “wipe cache partition” option, and press the Power button to activate the option to clear the cache.
- Now you will be returned to the previous screen,
- With the help of your volume and power buttons, you can go to the option “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to select the option. Use the power key and volume buttons to select the “YES” option anytime it appears.
- Finally, the device will reboot and take several minutes to start
Unlock Screen Lock using Dr. Phone Software
- Firstly, You have to download and install Dr. Phone Software
- Once, the software is downloaded, now run it.
- Connect your smartphone to a computer using the original cable.
- Dr.Fone will start detecting your smartphone.
- Once the process gets complete, now follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.
- Choose the options available on Dr.Fone accordingly and you are good to go
Use Android Multi-tool To Unlock Google Pixel 4
What are Android Multi-tool and their uses?
Android Multi-tool is a command-line for Android, there are the following commands which can be given to any Android device with this tool,
- Check The Device
- Reset Face/Pin Lock
- Face/Gesture Lock Reset
- Reset Gmail
- Wipe Data
- Check Device On Fastboot Mode
- Wipe Data/Cache On Fastboot Mode
- Exit Fastboot Mode
- Go to Command prompt
- Software Info
- Hardware Info
How To Unlock Password or Pattern lock in your Android Phone using Android Multi-Tool?
- Download Android Multi Tool software (If the download failed to try pausing your Antivirus software and retry) and run the “Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi-tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file
- Now install the required USB drivers for your particular Android smartphone model.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using your original USB cable.
- Boot your smartphone into Android boot mode.
- Launch the software, a new window will pop up, simply click on the “Run” to launch the tool.
To connect your device with Android Multi tool software
- Download and install Android Tool and Drivers.
- Enable USB debugging option under “Developer Options” in your device [To enable developer options, click on About Phone -> Build Number, click Build number for a few times].
- To enter into Android Boot mode, hold the volume up or Volume + Power buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Android boot mode, connect your smartphone using your USB cable.
- Use the commands given above, to remove security from your device.