Honor 10 Lite Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
Download Honor 10 Lite Automatic Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Honor 10 Lite
- Honor 10 Lite is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- It has a 6.21-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- When it comes to the camera it has 13+2MP for the rear and 24MP camera for the front.
- Lastly, it has a 3400mAh non-removable battery.
More about Honor 10 Lite
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Honor 10 Lite
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Download Truecaller Call Recorder for Honor 10 Lite
- Truecaller is the best-paid Honor 10 Lite Automatic Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Download Automatic Call Recorder for Honor 10 Lite
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Honor 10 Lite is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.