Here is the Honor 10 Lite running slow and lagging issues fix. There are some essential tips which you can follow to make your phone working faster.
About Honor 10 Lite
- Honor 10 Lite is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- It has a 6.21-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- When it comes to the camera it has 13+2MP for the rear and 24MP camera for the front.
- Lastly, it has a 3400mAh non-removable battery.
More about Honor 10 Lite
Why your Honor 10 Lite is running slow?
There are some common reasons for lagging or creating running slow problem in your device which is discussed below,
- Background Applications: It is obvious to say that background apps slow the device and you might have heard about this cause. These apps require more RAM, CPU, and Graphics and the limited resources get frustrated due to this.
- Storage is Full: If you have accumulated so many apps in your device then it’s not good for your phone’s performance. Even your phone may remind you with notifications such as “Storage is full”.
- Memory Failure: As your Honor 10 Lite Battery’s efficiency can reduce over time the RAM of your phone can also suffer from the effect of time. Furthermore, the flash memories are graded with the write cycles and a chip can last for between 5 to 10 years.
- Aged Battery: Battery capacity failure is very common which can be in two to three years after purchase. The aged battery is not able to provide a proper current and stable voltage which is bad for performance.
- Apps are demanding more: As the apps get updated on Android and iOS they demand more consumption. which our old phones are not able to afford. For instance, an old phone with a 1GB of RAM can’t afford new Android version Oreo.
- Wrong Perceptions: There might be some wrong perceptions regarding our phone’s performance. It is because we have been continuously told about the performance of our device and we also compare them with new phones. Lastly, smartphones can lose their performance over time as the hardware components have a lifespan.
Instructions to Fix Honor 10 Lite running slow or lagging problem
Here are some Fixes for the Running slow or Lagging issue with Honor 10 Lite.
- Free Up Some Space: Your device needs room to breathe in order to operate smoothly. If your device is out of storage it will result in lagging so Take a look at the phone storage under settings in your phone. if it needs to free some space then take an action.
- Restart Your Device: Restarting can also eliminate this problem. It will clear the cache and all unnecessary background processes will be stopped.
- Update Software: Is there any notification for software update then don’t ignore it. The update may include bug fixes which will increase the performance of your Honor 10 Lite.
- Root your Device: After being a superuser of your device you can do all the amazing things to speed up your phone. Rooting enables to install custom ROMs and even to overclock the processor and RAM of your device.
- Factory Reset your device: If nothing is working with your smartphone and all you can do is Factory Resetting your Honor 10 Lite. Before you start with the process create a backup of your all data and charge your device. Finally, after erasing all the data reboot your device.