Here is the Honor 30i Overheating Issue Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Honor 30i
Honor 30i comes with a 6.30-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels
- The phone is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor with 4GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
- It packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera at the rear and 16MP front camera
- Lastly, it is powered by a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 11.
What is The Overheating Problem in Honor 30i?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Honor 30i.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Honor 30i
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Honor 30i are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Honor 30i has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Honor 30i might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Honor 30i.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Honor 30i Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Honor 30i by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Honor 30i: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Honor 30i and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Honor 30i.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Honor 30i may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Honor 30i. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
- Remove Google Account From Honor 30i
- How To Enable Developer Options on Honor 30i?
- Honor 30i Secret Codes [All Main Dial Codes]
- How To Wipe Cache Partition on Honor 30i?
- How To Check IMEI Number of Honor 30i?