Here is How you can fix Honor 8C Battery Draining issue. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Honor 8C
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Honor 8C can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Honor 8C
- Honor 8C has a 6.3-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor with 4 GB of RAM and storage of 32 GB.
- The phone has an attractive design with an expansive display and good rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 4000 mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Honor 8C
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Honor 8C has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Honor 8C . Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Honor 8C: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Honor 8C Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Honor 8C Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Honor 8C: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Honor 8C: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Honor 8C: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Honor 8C you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.