Here is the Fix for the heating issue in Honor 8C, Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
What is the heating problem in Honor 8C
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Honor 8C.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
About Honor 8C
- Honor 8C has a 6.3-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor with 4 GB of RAM and a storage of 32 GB.
- The phone has an attractive design with an expansive display and a good rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 4000 mAh.
Common reasons for the heating problem in Honor 8C
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Honor 8C are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Honor 8C has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Honor 8C might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Honor 8C.
Ways to Fix Heating issue in Honor 8C
You can fix the heating issue in Honor 8C by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Honor 8C: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Honor 8C and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Honor 8C.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Honor 8C may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.