Here is the Best Honor V30 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Honor V30
- Honor V30 comes with a 6.57-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- It packs a 40-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 8-megapixel triple camera with a 32-megapixel + 8-megapixel dual camera at front.
- It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
- Lastly, it runs on Android 10 with a battery capacity of 4200mAh.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Honor V30
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Honor V30
- Truecaller is the best-paid Honor V30 Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Honor V30
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Honor V30 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.