Here is the fix for Honor View 20 overheating and Battery draining fast issue. There are some common methods to fix these issues which are discussed below.
About Honor View 20
- Honor View 20 has a 6.4 inches screen smartphone with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels.
- The phone is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset with 4GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD.
- Graphics of Honor View 20 are powered by Mali-G76 MP10 GPU.
- It has a main dual camera of 48 MP and selfie camera of 25MP.
- Lastly, it has a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
Common reasons for heating of Honor View 20
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Honor View 20 are,
- Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2.Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Honor View 20 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Honor View 20 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Honor View 20.
How to Fix Heating issue in Honor View 20?
You can fix the heating issue in Honor View 20 by following the common ways below,
- Use Junk Cleaner: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Honor View 20 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Honor View 20.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Honor View 20 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Honor View 20
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Phone has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your phone. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Honor View 20 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Honor View 20 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Factory Reset: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Honor View 20 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
Any other issue or not satisfied with the answer then get things started by