Here is How to cancel Netflix subscription very easily. Starting your Netflix subscription is easy but when it comes for cancellation the procedures are no t clear. Thankfully here at Infofuge you will get whole set of instructions to cancel your Netflix account very easily.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription?
Cancelling your Netflix account is a simple process just follow the instructions provided below
- All you have to do is just login to your Account and select Account section
- Under Membership and billing, click the gray Cancel membership box.
- At this point it may take you to the cancellation page and will try you to stick by promoting a less expensive plan but if you have made a decision to cancel then click the Finish cancellation button.
Now you would have successfully cancelled your Netflix subscription
I’m not able to see the cancel button
Wait if you are not able to see the Cancel Membership button it is probably that you have signed up for Netflix via a third party cable connection. However, if this the arrangement then it means that you have to cancel your subscription with the help of company you subscribed not via your Netflix account.
What if I changed my mind?
Services like Netflix keeps your queue for up to 10 months after your last payment date. Netflix is very easy to re-up so you can get wherever you left easily. Now you can watch the most chattered season and get your fix.
What are some good alternatives to Netflix?
There are two best alternatives to Netflix:
- Amazon Prime Video: The subscription is already included if you have purchased an Amazon Prime membership.
- Hulu – Hulu is majority owned by Walt Disney and is one of the top competitors of Netflix in US for years. It provides some top rated TV shows which cannot be found net.
Wanna watch videos offline then you many need one of the Top 5 YouTube Converters on the Internet