Here is How to connect Honor 20 Pro with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV to watch movies and play games.
About Honor 20 Pro
- Honor 20 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- As far as cameras are concerned, Honor 20 Pro comes with a 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP quad camera for the rear and 32MP front camera.
- Also, Honor 20 Pro is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage.
- Lastly, it has a 4000 mAh Non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- Also, This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
- Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Honor 20 Pro to a larger display.
Methods to connect Honor 20 Pro with TV
1. Connecting Honor 20 Pro with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Honor 20 Pro with your Television.
2. Connecting Honor 20 Pro with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Honor 20 Pro, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Honor 20 Pro with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.