Here is How to connect Huawei Nova 5i with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV to watch videos and play games.
About Huawei Nova 5i
- Huawei Nova 5i comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2310 pixels.
- As far as cameras are concerned, Huawei Nova 5i comes with 24MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP camera for the rear and 24 MP for the front.
- Also, Huawei Nova 5i is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
- Lastly, it has a 4000 mAh Non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- Also, This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
- Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Huawei Nova 5i to a larger display.
Methods to connect Huawei Nova 5i with TV
1. Connecting Huawei Nova 5i with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Huawei Nova 5i with your Television.
2. Connecting Huawei Nova 5i with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Huawei Nova 5i, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Huawei Nova 5i with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.