Here is How to connect Huawei Nova 5T with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About Huawei Nova 5T
- Huawei Nova 5T comes with a 6.26-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- The phone packs a camera of 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP on the rear and 32MP camera on the front.
- It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with the battery capacity of 3750mAh.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Huawei Nova 5T to a larger display.
Methods to connect Huawei Nova 5T with TV
1. Connecting Huawei Nova 5T with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Huawei Nova 5T with your Television.
2. Connecting Huawei Nova 5T with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Huawei Nova 5T, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Huawei Nova 5T with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.