Here is How to connect Huawei Y5 2019 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About Huawei Y5 2019
- Huawei Y5 2019 has a Screen size 6.09 inches IPS, HD+ with a resolution of 1560×720 Pixels.
- The phone is powered by an MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) with 2GB RAM and storage of 16 GB expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD Card.
- Also, Huawei Y5 2019 has 13 MP with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera.
- Graphics of Huawei Y5 2019 are powered by PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
- Lastly, it has a 3,020 mAh Lithium-Polymer non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Huawei Y5 2019 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Huawei Y5 2019 with TV
1. Connecting Huawei Y5 2019 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Huawei Y5 2019 with your Television.
2. Connecting Huawei Y5 2019 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Huawei Y5 2019, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Huawei Y5 2019 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.
Read also –