Here is How to connect LG G8X ThinQ with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About LG G8X ThinQ
- LG G8X ThinQ comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2340) pixels
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 6GB and 128GB of the storage.
- It packs a 12MP + 13MP dual camera at the rear and 32MP at the front.
- Lastly, it packs a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 9 Pie.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle that enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your LG G8X ThinQ to a larger display.
Methods to connect LG G8X ThinQ with TV
1. Connecting LG G8X ThinQ with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your LG G8X ThinQ with your Television.
2. Connecting LG G8X ThinQ with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your LG G8X ThinQ, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect LG G8X ThinQ with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.