Here is How to connect LG V60 ThinQ 5G with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G comes with a 6.8 inches screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage
- The graphics are powered by Adreno 650 GPU
- Lastly, the phone is powered by 5000 mAh battery and runs on Android 10
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle that enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your LG V60 ThinQ 5G to a larger display.
Methods to connect LG V60 ThinQ 5G with TV
1. Connecting LG V60 ThinQ 5G with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your LG V60 ThinQ 5G with your Television.
2. Connecting LG V60 ThinQ 5G with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your LG V60 ThinQ 5G, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect LG V60 ThinQ 5G with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.