Here is How to connect Motorola One with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Motorola One
- Motorola One has a 5.9-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1,520 pixels
- The phone is powered by Octa core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage.
- Graphics of Motorola One are powered by Adreno 506 GPU.
- It has a main Dual primary camera of 13MP + 2MP and 8 MP Front camera.
- Lastly, it has a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Motorola One to a larger display.
Methods to connect Motorola One with TV
1. Connecting Motorola One with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Motorola One with your Television.
2. Connecting Motorola One with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Motorola One, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Motorola One with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.