Here is How to connect OnePlus 7 Pro with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a 6.67 inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels
- It is powered by Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485) processor with 6 GB of RAM
- OnePlus 7 Pro packs a 48MP + 16MP + 8MP camera for the rear and 16 MP Front Camera
- It has 4000 mAh Battery
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
- Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your OnePlus 7 Pro to a larger display.
Methods to connect OnePlus 7 Pro with TV
1. Connecting OnePlus 7 Pro with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your OnePlus 7 Pro with your Television.
2. Connecting OnePlus 7 Pro with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your OnePlus 7 Pro, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect OnePlus 7 Pro with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.