Here is How to connect Oppo A7 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Oppo A7
- Oppo A7 has a 6.2 inches display smartphone with 720 x 1520 pixels.
- The phone is powered by ARM Cortex-A53 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 32GB.
- It packs with a 13MP camera on rear and 16MP camera on the front.
- The graphics are powered by Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU.
- Lastly, it has a 4230 mAh non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television. This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television. Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content, first is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Oppo A7 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Oppo A7 to TV
1. Connecting Oppo A7 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. However, You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Oppo A7 with your Television.
2. Connecting Oppo A7 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Oppo A7, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Oppo A7 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.