Here is How to connect Poco F1 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
About Poco F1
- Poco F1 has a 6.18-inch screen smartphone with a resolution of 1080 by 2246 pixels.
- The phone is powered by 2.8GHz octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage which is expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card.
- It has connectivity options including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM, 3G and 4G network.
- It has a main dual camera of 12+5 MP and selfie camera of 20MP.
- Lastly, it has a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Poco F1 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Poco F1 to TV
1. Connecting Poco F1 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Poco F1 with your Television.
2. Connecting Poco F1 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Poco F1, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Poco F1 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.